Are You Ready For Some Fantasy Football? Catch Yahoo! Fantasy Football on Four Screens This Season
- Posted August 16th, 2011 at 6:32 am by Yahoo! Mobile
- Categories: General
After months of negotiations between the National Football League Players Association (NFLPA) and the NFL, it’s finally that time of year when some of the most rabid sports fans in the world do their research, draft their teams, and match up head-to-head every week. That’s right, Fantasy Football season is here! And this year, when you need your Fantasy Football fix, Yahoo! has you covered, whether your device of choice is a tablet, mobile phone, computer, or Internet-connected TV.
Yahoo! Sports has been the undisputed fantasy sports industry leader for several years running, and this year Yahoo! is making things even better. In 2010, mobile fantasy football fans more than doubled from 2009, according to Yahoo! data. Additionally, a recent survey conducted by Yahoo! Mobile and Razorfish shows that more than 76% of men go online while at live sporting events to check out scores of other games, research stats, or look up player information. This season, some of the functionality you’ll see across the four experiences includes the ability to:
- View and manage rosters in real-time, seamlessly across screens
- Real-time scores, stats, and breaking news across the NFL
- Fantasy Football video reports, including live breaking pre-kickoff updates with Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football Live (http://fantasysports.yahoo.com/ffl) on Sundays
- Fantasy Football advice from experts Brandon Funston, Brad Evans and Andy Behrens
All 2011 season apps will be available in time for the first NFL regular season game. In the meantime, search for “Yahoo!” in the iTunes App Store or Android Market to discover industry-leading apps, such as Sportacular, IntoNow, Flickr and dozens more. With more than 100 mobile partnerships, you can find your favorite Yahoo! experiences on nearly every mobile device and platform.
Yahoo! Fantasy Sports Team
- 9 Comments