IntoNow from Yahoo! launches new Android app, collaborates with “Project Runway” to connect viewers

• Posted July 28th, 2011 at 11:09 am by Yahoo! Mobile
  • Categories: General

IntoNow from Yahoo! has officially launched its first Android app, making it easier for millions of additional passionate TV viewers to engage with their friends around their favorite television on their mobile phones.

We think you’ll love IntoNow’s Android app. Using patented SoundPrint technology to identify previously aired and real-time TV content, the new Android app allows people to easily chat with friends, discover new shows, and get TV recommendations based on their interests.

IntoNow_Colorbars_Android

Plus, all the tech and fashion savvy mobile users will be excited to learn that the launch of the Android app kicks off IntoNow’s integration with Lifetime Television’s mega-hit “Project Runway,” allowing viewers to unlock free digital content and engage in real-time conversations with friends and other fashionistas.

To download the free IntoNow from Yahoo! app for Android, search for IntoNow on the Android Market and head over to Yodel Anecdotal for even more details: http://ycorpblog.com/2011/07/28/intonow-2/.

Cheers!

IntoNow from Yahoo! team

• 8 Comments

RSS feed

8 comments

Comment by Michael Gesas

July 28th, 2011 at 12:22 pm

Very informative! It got my attention.

Comment by Airbrush

August 3rd, 2011 at 11:33 am

Thanks for the blog. I was looking for an application like that :)

Comment by iyke

August 9th, 2011 at 9:06 pm

I live yahoo

Comment by TitanGirl

Comment by TitanGirl

August 14th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SE2nhpw8z8, it’s okay

Comment by TitanGirl

August 14th, 2011 at 4:46 pm

it is NOTHING, just a waste of money!!!

Comment by Samsung Mobiles

August 15th, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Wow..!! This is a great news. I just love to watch TV. And now it will be possible through my mobile. Thanks for launching such a nice and useful app.

Comment by Mary Ann

August 30th, 2011 at 9:15 am

Hello… to all my family and friends….fr. Now on our Bonding still GO ON n my Mobile… I’m waiting…. God Bless u all….

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

back to yahoo! mobile