Yahoo! Answers goes Mobile.

• Posted October 21st, 2010 at 11:02 am by Yahoo! Mobile
  • Categories: General

Have you ever wondered, “If only I had an easier way to find answers for my questions when I’m out and about.” Now, the wait is officially over!

We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve created a brand new mobile site and it’s ready for you to use. Everything you love about Yahoo! Answers is now available on-the-go.

Will it work on my phone?

The new mobile-optimized version of Yahoo! Answers makes it easy for you to keep track of points, open questions, and stay on top of what people are asking wherever and whenever the mood grabs you. Our new mobile site will work with most phones but you’ll see it at its very best on the newest phones, such as iPhone, Android and the latest Blackberry smartphones.

See it in action

We’ve put together this short video, to show you why we’re so excited…

What does it do?

With Yahoo! Answers optimized for mobile, you can:

• Ask, Answer, and Discover questions as you would on the PC
  • Vote and select a best answer
  • Easily access your profile, points, and open questions to check on your activity
  • Check out new open questions being asked every second
  • Rack up more points when you’re out and about

We hope you’re as excited about the mobile version of Yahoo! Answers as we are. Give it a try today!  To check it out, visit www.answers.yahoo.com.

Yahoo! Answers Team

• 11 Comments

RSS feed

11 comments

October 22nd, 2010 at 2:09 am

[...] maggiori informazioni su Yahoo Answers Mobile e le sue funzionalità, rimandiamo infine a questa pagina sul sito web ufficiale [...]

Comment by patrick

October 22nd, 2010 at 4:44 am

mobile is power

Comment by pienie

October 22nd, 2010 at 5:54 am

sms

Comment by Martha

February 2nd, 2011 at 9:44 pm

I can’t get my email on my blackberry anymore. I changed my Yahoo password last week, and when I try re-set up my Blackberry to get email, it says my password is incorrect. I can’t use either the old yahoo password or the new password. Please help me, or tell me who can help me. Blackberry tech support said to go to Yahoo for support

Comment by Anwar

April 12th, 2011 at 7:16 pm

Pl send me the yahoo answer link for mobile device (i use sonyericsson j20i mob gene set)

Comment by E

May 17th, 2011 at 11:31 pm

Cant acess it! Wont lemme log in

Comment by amgad

June 15th, 2011 at 5:50 pm

hello

Comment by amgad

June 15th, 2011 at 5:51 pm

07801151063

March 30th, 2012 at 8:06 pm

[...] TitlesCavalcade of Risk #149: Single Best AnswerWhat’s the Best Answer to Evangelical Extremism?Yahoo! Answers goes Mobile. Sleep Deprivationgoogle_ad_client = "ca-pub-8325370154533327"; /* sleep cluster – 728×15 */ [...]

April 5th, 2012 at 5:06 pm

[...] answers!Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!Mouse here forRelated LinksRelated LinksYahoo! Answers goes Mobile. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-8325370154533327"; /* sleep cluster -160×600 */ google_ad_slot = [...]

September 18th, 2012 at 3:16 am

Yahoo Answer is a great way for any question solutions. so always mind it and use it.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

back to yahoo! mobile