Yahoo! Answers goes Mobile.
- Posted October 21st, 2010 at 11:02 am by Gilda Raczkowski
- Categories: General
We’re thrilled to announce that we’ve created a brand new mobile site and it’s ready for you to use. Everything you love about Yahoo! Answers is now available on-the-go.
Will it work on my phone?
The new mobile-optimized version of Yahoo! Answers makes it easy for you to keep track of points, open questions, and stay on top of what people are asking wherever and whenever the mood grabs you. Our new mobile site will work with most phones but you’ll see it at its very best on the newest phones, such as iPhone, Android and the latest Blackberry smartphones.
See it in action
We’ve put together this short video, to show you why we’re so excited…
What does it do?
With Yahoo! Answers optimized for mobile, you can:
- Ask, Answer, and Discover questions as you would on the PC
- Vote and select a best answer
- Easily access your profile, points, and open questions to check on your activity
- Check out new open questions being asked every second
- Rack up more points when you’re out and about
We hope you’re as excited about the mobile version of Yahoo! Answers as we are. Give it a try today! To check it out, visit www.answers.yahoo.com.
Yahoo! Answers Team
- 11 Comments