Yahoo! Scores a Touchdown With Mobile 2010 Fantasy Football
- Posted August 31st, 2010 at 10:30 am by Gilda Raczkowski
- Categories: General
It’s that time of year, when some of the most avid sports fans do their research, draft their teams, and match up head-to-head every week.
Of course, the game I’m talking about is Fantasy Football! And this year, when you need Fantasy Football on the go in the US and Canada, Yahoo! has you covered — across iPhone, Android, mobile Web platforms — for FREE.
Yahoo! Sports has been the fantasy sports industry leader for several years. Building on our highly successful mobile website and iPhone app from last season, we have expanded our lineup and made a lot of improvements based on user feedback. Most noticeable is that we are launching our first-ever Fantasy Football app for Android today. We’re really excited for you to try out the app, as it has everything the iPhone app had last year, plus more.
Some of the functionality you’ll see across the three experiences includes the ability to:
- View real-time Fantasy matchup scoring.
- Manage your roster.
- View player stats and news.
- Get in-app alerts when you have a player with an injury or on a bye week.
- View Fantasy Football videos.
- Experience a brand new-design with an enhanced look and feel.
To get to the best mobile experience for your phone, do one of the following:
- If you have an iPhone or Android device, go to the App Store or App World, respectively, and search for Yahoo!. You’ll see Fantasy Football ’10 listed in the results, along with our other popular Yahoo! apps.
- If you have any other mobile device, direct your mobile browser to m.yahoo.com/fantasyfootball.
We really hope you love the product this year, and wish you the best in dominating your league!
North America product lead, mobile media products
- 13 Comments